Thursday, September 23, 2010

i sell the shadow to support the substance

going through a heavy my bloody valentines phase because of this one mind-bendingly beautiful girl. she makes me want to achieve impossibilities and i can't get through to her, so it's just like a song from the late 80s. thanks to music once again for being the perfect inspiration and repository for most of my emotions.

my bloody valentine - tremolo ep (1991)


my bloody valentine - loveless (1991)


my bloody valentine - ecstasy and wine (1989)


my bloody valentine - isn't anything (1988)


my bloody valentine - sunny sundae smile ep (1986)


in other news: phosphene dream is my favorite thing since my last favorite thing, which is cheese.



phosphene, n.
a sensation of light caused by excitation of the retina by mechanical or electrical means rather than by light, as when the eyeballs are pressed through closed lids.

[french phosphène : greek phōs, light; see phos- + greek phainein, to cause to appear, to show.]


it is especially fun to move the image around with your cursor on the computer screen. the most fun of all is when you do that WHILST listening to the album.


No comments:

About Me

My photo
i don't like it--i love it. if i don't love it, i don't swallow.